Like last year, since I'm so far behind getting blog posts up, I won't say much about this year's except:
- It was fun as always
- The food trucks they had this year were much better food than the regular vendors
- I do not like Brut IPA's
- I do seem to like Milk Shake IPA's
- It didn't feel quite as crowded this year
- I really liked hitting the State Brewery Guilds.
- For the first time, I used the GABF Phone App to take notes, and it was much better than carrying pen and paper.
- Getting into the building was even a smoother process than in past years.
Here are some pictures:
For more blog posts about my GABF Adventures ... see Sheppy's Blog: GABF