We were on Tennyson street between 38th and 44th.
I'm not sure if this is considered the Berkley neighborhood of Denver or West Highlands. Or maybe it is considered something else entirely.
I think it is right in the middle of Berkley ... But it doesn't really matter.
So far, I've shared
D is for De Steeg Brewing
E is for Empourium Brewing Company
... and I've hinted that there are more to come ...
And, if you're familiar with the area both those breweries are in, you probably already know what "F" brewery I picked.
F is for FlyteCo Craft Brewing
The walk from De Steeg to FlyteCo is only half a mile. Pretty decent concentration of breweries over a few blocks.
FlyteCo is located at 4499 W 38th Ave Ste 101 Denver Colorado 80212.
It is another cool brewery spot. The theme is airplanes. Even the flight (flyte?) holders were shaped like planes.
The seating area is a laser-cut rolled steel scaled as the fuselage of a Boeing 737. Way too cool!
We had 8 beer samples here.
- Flyteco Cream Ale ... light cream ale.
- Oh My Guava! Pale Ale ... Pale Ale with Guava. Not sure I tasted a whole lot of guava, but it was a pretty good beer.
- Ginger Radler ... this was both my wife's and my least favorite beer. Too much ginger for us, but I'm sure lots of people would like it.
- BeachCraft Blonde ... Nice blonde ale. Easy drinking.
- Feral Highlander ... A nice American Pale Ale. I think this was my favorite beer here.
- C5 Galaxy Double IPA ... I thought it was a bit boozy, but pretty good otherwise.
- 487 Brown Ale ... A good malty American Style brown.
- BX2 Cherry Porter ... I thought this was too sweet and had too much cherry. But, again, that is more personal preference than anything.
And there was more on tap.
Out of the 3 breweries we visited on Saturday, I liked the beers at the other two more, but the beers were certainly still delicious here.
And the atmosphere was fantastic.
Check it out sometime. It is worth the visit.
Soooo ... That was D, E, and F. There is also a "G" Brewery in this area. Did we visit that one?
You'll have to stay tuned to find out.
Keep an eye on Sheppy's Blog: A to Z. I'm thinking it won't be terribly long before I post a "G".