http://colorado.ericshepard.com has pictures and stories of hiking and camping adventures. Now I pretty much cover that sort of thing here with the "wilderness" label.
http://kids.ericshepard.com is basically a spot on which to share photos of my kids. Now, I do the same thing with any blog entry with the label "kids".
And of course, My Thoughts has really been replaced by this whole blog (http://blog.ericshepard.com)
One of the pages in ericshepard.com is a list of my best (at the time) blog entries. I feel I was much more interesting just a few years ago. I certainly had a better imagination, and wrote more entertaining stuff. I'm not even sure if I updated my list now (3 years later) that I would be able to say anything since this list is better than any of those posts.
Here are a list of some of them from that page:
- Tyler Cowboy (7/13/2005) -- My son the cowboy.
- Smacking Tyler (9/28/2005) -- Confessions of an abusive father.
- Male Lions (3/5/2006) -- The danger of living with two boys who think they are wild animals.
- Kelsey (8/23/2007) -- Me and the boys Camping without Mommy.
- September ( 9/18/2007) -- How the Tweedle Beetles and the Summit County mob screwed us on the Duck Races. Other Tweedle Beetle offenses.