- 4:30 pm ... leave work and drive to light rail station.
- 5:30 pm ... enter the event through the members only entrance.
- 6:00 pm ... (hopefully before. perhaps after) ... get tasting cup and head straight to D18 and try New Glarus Brewing Company's Belgium Red.
- 6:00 pm - 6:30 pm ... sample beers between D18 and the Brewers Studio Pavilion. *
- 6:30 pm - 7:00 pm ... attend the "Celebrating 30 Years of the GABF" presentation by Charlie and friends.
- 7:30 pm ... head over to J3 Heretic Brewing company to say hi to Jamil.
- 7:45 pm ... try to hit some more beers on my list **
- 8:45 pm ... get to the bathroom so I'm ready to leave at 9pm.
* beers to try to find 6-6:30:
- D21- Victory Prima Pils
- C19 - Goose Island Bourbon County Stout
- C3 - Bell's Hopslam, Bell’s Expedition Stout
- G1 - Deschutes The Abyss
- G19 - Great Lakes Edmund Fitzgerald Porter
- Any I missed between 6 and 6:30.
- J30 - Lost Abbey Angel’s Share
- F36 - Russian River Blind Pig
- F1 - Sierra Nevada Bigfoot Barleywine
- A7 - Ballast Point Sculpin IPA
- A4 - Alesmith Speedway Stout
Seems reasonable for Thursday night. A bunch depends on how quickly I can get in. A bunch depends on how crowded some of these booths are. My Friday night game-plan depends on how I do Thursday night.
If I have time, I'm also going to check out booth E1 to try some of the pro-am beers.
Wish me luck.