The page view total for September was 3218. I know that real bloggers probably think that is nothing, but for my little blog, that is a really big number.
I don't see how October can come anywhere close to that number. But, then again, I didn't think it possible to reach any of the month totals in any of the past 5 months.
A chart of the blogs page views looks like this (click on the chart to get a bigger view):
What have the readers been interested in? Most of the interest seems to be GABF. The "Visual Explanation of Women" series of posts really did surprisingly well too. I guess that poster I've posted a few times really summarizes this popularity of the blog for the month: "If beer and women aren't the answer, then you're asking the wrong questions."
In case you are interested, here are the most viewed posts over the last month:
- Visual Explanation of Women Sep 9, 2011
- Visual Explanation of Women II Sep 16, 2011
- Women and Beer Jul 23, 201
- 2011 #GABF Attending Breweries Aug 19, 2011
- Visual Explanation of Women III Sep 23, 2011
- My #GABF Game Plan Sep 14, 2011
- Beer Gun Sep 11, 2011
- #GABF Big Friendly Guide Sep 15, 2011
- 2011 #GABF Session 1 Sep 30, 2011
- Cider Drinking and Breast Flashing May 19, 2011
I think now that GABF is over, I need to slow the blog down a bit. I posted 24 entries last month, and that is just more than I think this blog should have. Yes, it was nice to beat my sister (not that it is a competition) for the 2nd month in a row (and I needed just about every one of those posts to do it). But, I feel this blog should be in the 8 to 12 post range rather than the over-twenty post range.
Anyway, thanks for reading. Leave comments.